Level I – Architecture & Design I (1.0)
- Students will learn to draw plans for foundations, wall sections, elevations, electrical and plumbing installation, roof structures, etc.
- Students will develop competencies and manipulative skills essential for developing construction drawings for residential/commercial structures.
Level III- Architecture & Design III (1.0)
- Students learn the graphic skills needed to design, present their ideas on paper, and install and maintain the human living environments that result in the creation of new physical spaces.
- Students learn the history of architecture and are able to name, identify, select, and use the tools needed for the profession.
Optional Course- Landscape Architecture (1.0)
- Students will be introduced to the landscape architecture profession and provided with basic information about the industry.
- Students will engage in horticulture and general greenhouse projects and maintenance of hand and power tools used by the profession are developed in classroom/laboratory settings.
Level II- Architecture & Design II (1.0)
- Students will explore graphical representations of major Computer Aided Design (CAD) tasks in engineering, architecture, and other technologies related to drafting.
- Students will examine computer-aided drafting, types of computer-aided drafting equipment, and ways computer-aided drafting is used.
Level IV- Architecture & Design IV (1.0)
- Students develop, expand, and improve analytical and designing abilities and skills.