Level I- Telecommunications (1.0)
- Students are introduced to the basics of Telecommunications: tools and equipment, safety, wiring, networking, and career opportunities.
- The course offers extensive hands-on learning experiences in the form of connecting basic networks, making wires by hand, and troubleshooting.
Level II- Copper and Fiber Optics (1.0)
- The course prepares students to work extensively with copper cabling and fiber optic cabling.
- Students are exposed to extensive hands-on learning experiences in the form of constructing two pair wires, four pair wires, co-axial cables, shielded cables, and fiber optic cables.
Level III- Energy Management(1.0)
- Students focus on Energy Management Systems (green energy) and grounding and bonding cables.