Level I- Carpentry I
- Students will be introduced to basic carpentry concepts and will be able to safely use basic carpentry hand and power tools.
Level II- Carpentry II
- Students will study floor and wall systems, including framing basics.
- Students will be able to safely apply and reinforce the basic carpentry concepts.
Level III- Carpentry III
- Students learn the graphic skills needed to design, present their ideas on paper, and install and maintain the human living environments that result in the creation of new physical spaces.
- Students learn the history of architecture and are able to name, identify, select, and use the tools needed for the profession.
Level IV- Carpentry IV
- Students develop, expand, and improve analytical and designing abilities and skills.