Level I- Digital Media I
- Students will engage in real world projects utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. These projects encourage students to use the elements and principles of design, strengthen conceptual skills and foster a strong understanding of typography.
Level II- Digital Media II
- This level covers interactive design possibilities through research, creation, and reflection on the interaction of media, technology, and the human experience. Concepts, techniques, and software are integrated by students in the drafting of simple scripts for digital media projects. In addition, topics such as web design, graphics, 3-D modeling, and/or animation may be addressed.
- Students will have a chance to earn corresponding industry certifications.
Level III- Digital Media III
- Students will create and compile their work into a professional Digital Portfolio with the intention of including portfolio in a post- secondary application.
- Emphasis is placed on a reflection of growth in the Digital Media program of study, and a demonstration of the range of experience and skills of the student.