Level I- Electricity I (1.0)
- Students will learn competencies in the safe use and care of electrician’s tools, equipment, and materials.
- Students will be able to use electrical measuring devices and determine electrical measurements.
Level II- Electricity II (1.0)
- Students will learn the theoretical and manipulative aspects of the electrical trade.
- Students will be able to read and interpret electrical wiring plans.
Level III- Electricity III (1.0)
- Students will study the application of Ohm’s law and AC circuits.
- Students will apply this knowledge to motors, circuits, and other electrical connections.
Level IV- Electricity IV (1.0)
- Students will learn the basic installation of electric services including techniques for both single and three-phase.
- Students will be able to install circuit breakers, fuses, and relays.