Level I- IT Essentials: PC Hardware & Software (1.0)
- Students will learn the fundamentals of computer hardware and software.
- Students will be able to describe the internal components of a computer, assemble a computer system, install an operating system, and troubleshoot using system tools and diagnostic software.
Level II- Networking 1: Cisco 1 (1.0)
- Students will learn to plan, install and troubleshoot small networks and troubleshoot internet connectivity.
- Students will be able to configure wireless access points and wireless clients, apply recognition and mitigation of security threats to a home network and share resources such as files and printers among computers.
Level III- Networking 2: Cisco 2 (1.0)
- Students will learn to install, configure, and troubleshoot devices and plan a basic wired infrastructure to support network activity.
- Students will be able to configure a server, implement basic WAN connectivity, demonstrate proper disaster-recovery procedures, and perform server backups.