Level I- Introduction to Engineering Design (1.0)
- Students will utilize computer-aided design software, perform research and analysis, as they work in teams on problems with global and human impact.
- Students will learn problem-solving skills using a design development process.
Level II- Honors Principles of Engineering (1.0)
- Students will continue their exploration of design with a focus on using physical principles, beginning with simple machines and culminating with ballistics.
Level III- Honors Civil Engineering & Architecture (1.0)
- This course focuses on the long-term development of property sites.
- Students will learn about various aspects of civil engineering and architecture and apply their knowledge to the design and development of a property.
Level IV- Honors Engineering Design and Development (1.0)
- Students will work in teams to participate in research projects.